In order to ensure your daughter has the energy to play all day as her Aviva Soccer Sisters camp, we have some handy tips for breakfast and lunch
A good breakfast is essential for any footballer - it's what will keep you going throughout your morning game and skill sessions! Here are some ideas of what to have the morning of your camp:
- Toast & Jam
- Cereal & Milk
- Porridge (add a little maple syrup)
- Fruit & Yoghurt
- Banana & wholemeal bread
- Boiled Egg & wholemeal toast
Top Tips for a healthy and tasty lunch box!
Don't forget to bring your lunch with you to your Aviva Soccer Sisters Camp! You need to keep up your energy during the day. Here are some ideas of what to bring each day:
- Orange Juice / Apple / Tuna & Sweetcorn sandwich
- Squash (no sugar) / Orange / Lean Ham & cheese sandwich
- Apple Juice / Banana / Cheese & Salad sandwich
Squash (no sugar) / Kiwi / Lean Ham & salad sandwich
- Try using different breads each day, such as pita, bagels and wholemeal
- Milk is very important for your bones and is the best recovery drink, so have a glass when you go home!
- Yoghurt is full of calcium too, so have a pot as a snack.
- You'll need water throughout the day so make sure you have lots with you! Don't bring sugary or fizzy drinks, they are not good for you!
Remember, your food is your fuel - if you're not eating the right stuff, your body won't run properly!